Hello & welcome! I’m Joanna, a former Seattle-ite turned San Diegan. Me in a nutshell:
- Family over everything. Hands down, every time.
- I compulsively read the news, with a little celebrity gossip, every day.
- Fashionista on a budget. But I basically live in ripped jeans and off-the-shoulder tunic tees.
- Constantly daydream of our next travel destination. Local, international, or just a new restaurant around town.
- My favorite smell in the world is garlic & onions simmering in butter. (In other words, I like to eat.)
- I truly enjoy meeting new people, even if we’re just exchanging pleasantries. The smiles, the eye contact, the brief connections are so fun for me.
- Have crazy love for Seattle Seahawks football. #GoHawks
When my husband and I moved from Washington State to California in the Summer of 2012, it was a fairly momentous event in life and I felt it only appropriate to document it. I took that 10-day road trip* as an opportunity to begin my first blog. A place where I can share life events, photos, travels, fashion loves, and maybe a great recipe here and there. In the last few years I’ve discovered a few amazing blogs which have inspired and motivated me to learn new things. So here you go. Let the learning, and sharing, begin.
*You can find those road trip memories under my “West Coastin'” posts from July 2012.